Arc'teryx Tops Size Chart
Designed for use with climbing harnesses, the lightweight performance of the Psiphon FL softshell jacket offers alpine and rock climbing performance during warm-weather showers.
FL: Fast & Light minimalist performance decreases weight for quick travel in variable weather.
Trim Fit is a motion-friendly cut with reduced fabric for minimal bulk.
• Plainweave fabric in an ultralightweight, breathable weave for warm-weather wear.
• Quick-drying performance.
• UPF 50 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
• Highly breathable, abrasion-resistant Fortius 1.0™ gussets.
• Helmet-compatible hood with three-point drawcord.
• Laminated brim prevents moisture accumulation.
• Hidden snap allows hood to be secured when not in use.
Vislon® No Slip Zip™ hardware helps zippers resist falling.
Full-length zip with zipper garage and inner draft flap.
Long sleeves with hook-and-loop tab cuffs.
Zip chest pocket.
Zip hand pockets.
Droptail hem with adjustable drawcord and HemLock™ foam insert keeps hem from riding up while wearing a harness.
Breathable mesh lining through the body.
Shell: 94% nylon, 6% elastane;
Gusset: 84% nylon, 16% elastane.
Machine wash and line dry.
Arc'teryx Psiphon FL Hoodie 8624117 - WXWCGPH Mens Coats / Jackets